baby not sleeping thr the nite

My lil girl is 8 n half mths she wakes up every 2 hours not always 2 nurse though,she is on a bedtime schedule since the past 2 mths but that isnt working either,doesnt nap well in the day either
help me gals.

nik-diva

Asked by nik-diva at 1:57 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sorry to say so but some kids just do that maybe try playing with her more or try giving her a bath and a story and when she gets up not to feed leave her in her crib and just say shhh nigh night time and rub her back dont take her out and tell her to go back to sleep and try to comfort her in her crib
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 2:04 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• 8 months?? hmm... does she take a binky?
    LadyDahl

Answer by LadyDahl at 3:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Try feeding her cereal before bedtime.. this helps my 7month old.. he doesn't sleep through the night but from 9 or10pm to around 2 or 3am. Also, my doctor said they do this when they are teething.. the pain wakes them up.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 3:37 AM on Mar. 23, 2009