Why is it that women on here try to make previous poster look like they dont know what they are talking about?

I asked a questioned about diapers preferably i like Luvs, they work well for me. I dont understand why some moms felt the need to say, ewww I tried luvs and they are just pieces of junk, or the filling came out they are the worst diapers ever... Or someone posted something about diaper rash and what kind of ointment to use and I put try A&D because thats what have worked for MEand destin only made it worse, and someone put well destin worked wonders for me, almost instantly went away! Unless you are using destin clear, how are you going to know if its gone? destin is white and ya cant see through it....I am starting to wonder why I even come here anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i ask questions a lot and dont even get the right answer! pisses me off if u cant answer then dont put tonz of other crap on u know yeah this site is turning for the worse!
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 2:02 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• then dont come on here.
    the person that posted after you is just saying what worked for HER
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Its the way people word things on here, like OH NO! HOW DARE SHE DOWN TALK DESTIN!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Because as a Mom we always thing our way is the best way. No matter what anyone else says or does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Sometimes the poster doesn't know what their talking about.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:03 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• To be honest with you, most of the time people only read the OP when they post. Many people rarely read the other responses OR read the other responses after making their own response first. When you see a post after yours that appears to be disagreeing specifically to what you've said, you might just be a little overly sensitive to it.

When I do happen to read the other responses before posting and I see what I feel is bad advice that has been given, I will let the OP know that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, even opinions that disagree with yours. If someone feels that someone asking a question has been ill-advised and would make a bad choice by following another person's advice....the best thing to do is type that you disagree and why. I couldn't in good conscience sit back and see what I thought (from my own perspective) was bad advice and not give the OP a heads up. They can take it or leave it.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:04 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I am not trying to say that destin might not work for some people, but by her saying that it worked INSTANTLY for her is just stupid.... we all know it doesnt work instantly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Mar. 23, 2009