she's my kind of rain...

so my DD is 4 weeks

and she is sleeping next to me in her swing

i heard her make a noise i though she was gonna cry so i look over and she was smiling

and it seemed like she was laughing it was so cute i had to smile and laugh

anyone else want to share something sweet their LO did???

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 2:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Awww that is cute:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• My 7 week old granddaughter lives with us and I love the way she automatically looks at me when she is brought into the room and when I hold her she smiles.
    Her and I have a special bond. I speak to her, caress her, kiss her, and look into her eyes while I give her her bottle. Her mom (my daughter) holds the bottle with her chin and texts during her feedings. I tell her she's missing out, but she doesn't understand.
    I love the way my granddaughter calms down for me when I hold her, listens while I read her a book, and looks into my eyes when I sing to her.
    I love her so dearly! Looking at her is like looking at my daughter as a baby all over again.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2009