late period BC question, pregnant?

I was off of my bc for about 3 months I got off my last period in November and started taking it a week after my last period in February so like march. and I am now on the white pills which is where you have your period and im almost on the second day and nothing yet.
is pregnancy possible from this? I am taking tri-sprintec bc
help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It may just be how your body reacts to the medicine... My period wouldn't start until 2 days before the new pack.. so 5 days worth of sugar pills. You can always talk to your doc to be sure.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 4:17 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• When I was on BC my period always came on the 4th day of taking the sugar pills. May just be the pill you are on. If you don't get it in the next few days then take a test. Good Luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 9:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2009