negative pregnancy test but still no period

if you get a negetive pregnancy test and you still havent had your period in 4 days should you go get a pregnancy blood test or should you just wait a week or so to see if af shows up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait a week. Do a test, If it's still neg it could just be stress.
    Or another problem that you should see a dr about.
    3Smiths

Answer by 3Smiths at 2:45 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• get a blood test? idk its up to you which you do
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:45 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I would wait another week or two. Stress is known to make a period late. If it still hasn't showed up & tests are still negative in 2 weeks then I would go see the dr.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yeah its been since the end of Jan since I had a period, I have took lots of pt & they all say neg. but I also had the depo shot 4 bc in nov it lasts 4 3 mos so that could be messing my period up, i dont like the depo! Hey let me know about the results ,I wanna know!!!! Thanks =)
    IloveJesus316

Answer by IloveJesus316 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I'm in the same boat...7 days late now and had taken 2 tests a week apart...I'm not showing any signs either...have you decided what you are going to do?
    jds285

Answer by jds285 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i think waiting is going to be the best option right now. i have been feeling pregnant for a couple of weeks but a couple of months ago the same thing happened to me and i could have sworn i was pregnant but a couple of negetive hpt and af showed up 2 weeks late. never happened to me before. i am usually right on schedule, but i have been on and off birthcontrol for 6 months....been struggling with whether we should have more kids or not. we were trying to concieve this month, but after all the problems we have had this month i think we should be waiting a little while longer before we add to our family.
    Alina456

Answer by Alina456 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2009