GIFT IDEAS please help

my ex just got married last october the woman he married is great to my son shes been there since the begining and since this is her first mothers day as a step mom i want to give her a gift i just cant think of anything. ive tried to ask my ex but like most men he's no help
she's not into getting her hair done or her nails i just don't know what get her please help

liadotwtd

Asked by liadotwtd at 2:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Aw that's so nice of you! Why don't you have your son make something for her? If you have a paint your own pottery place near you, that could be really fun. I have made plates, cups, ornaments, frames, all kinds of things at those places.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:24 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• How about candles? Or a nice picture frame with her and your son?
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 2:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• or maybe a gift certificate to somewhere she likes, like a bookstore or a coffee shop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I really like the idea of the picture of her and your son, maybe your son could make it, or do the artwork on one with a Happy Mother's Day across the top. Hallmark has got to have some good step mother cards, don't know who else would but that's really great that you're appreciative and accepting of her relationship with your son.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:47 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• flowers, card, gift card or even a hand written letter telling her thank you for being great with your son
    breebers

Answer by breebers at 7:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2009