seriously asking here...Do you beleave in bigfoot?

I live in the woods and people say they have "seen something" but it wasn't a bear but don't know what to say..I checked out the official bigfoot website and found that they were doing a search in my neck of the woods.
I just thought i would break out of the routine questions and try to get something new out there to ask.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey, I'm 90% sure I saw bigfoot! I used to live in the woods! I guess it could have been a bear standing on it's hind legs, but I don't know!

I advise you NOT to tell anybody! My friends were about to lock me up in the pysch ward LOL! Not really, but you know what I'm saying!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yes I know what your saying...My hubby hunts and has seen 14 inch tracks but he will only tell me about it because he doesn't want to be thought of as a story teller, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• haha, i am going to say no... i am one of those "don't believe it unless i see it" types...but i will pass on seeing something like that....lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:37 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I think we humans can over analyze something so much we end up not seeing what is right in front of us, so yes I believe in bigfoot. I think its more like an inbreed of something or perhaps its just a real human who is really harry ppl are like that arent there?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I believe in the Lochness Monster, Sasquatch, Big Foot, the Abominable Snowman, Chuapacabras and don't forget Harry and the Hendersons!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:40 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I believe there could be something....why not? I do NOT believe in UFOs though. But bigfoot, sure... People find creatures all the time that they never knew existed. So it's definitely possible.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 2:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2009