What are fun things you do with your kids during the day?

I am a stay at home mom, and I am looking for new things to do with my kids.
So I was wondering what you guys do during the day?

TheTara

Asked by TheTara at 2:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I run a daycare, theres always something to do! together things for 2 year olds! I read to them or play ring around the rosies, stack blocks, and knock them down! if you need five minutes to yourself? let them play with the pots and pans, have a cupboard full of plastic jugs, coffee containers? plastic is safe! they have a lot of fun with their very own cabinet to play in! then you can say! now lets put them all away again! they learn! Tammy
    Tammyjean341

Answer by Tammyjean341 at 2:43 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• We go for walks, park, library, community center has some toddler programs for really cheap, make play dough, clean the house, sing, dance to silly music, read, play in the backyard, make music and silly crafts. I like to have a theme each week. This week is spring. So everything is about spring....we are going to plant a garden, find lady bugs and rolly polies :o) Last week our theme was umbrellas (since it was raining all week). We made fun umbrella crafts all week.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:02 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• that all sounds great! I have a 2 year old and a 9month old. I love crafts, but my daughter has a VERY short attention span. :(
    TheTara

Answer by TheTara at 3:33 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• coloring, abc's, numbers, she loves walks and cruising the yard in her barbie jeep (2 years old), wii fit hehehe...she'll stand next to me by the board and mimic my movements, sometimes ill go on youtube an dpull up video's of laughing babies...she thinks it is just the funniest thing ever to see a baby cracking up and starts giggling at them, read books, do her hair (she's a girly girl..she likes it if i tak emy time and do her hair cute and she tries to put on my makeup already hehe)play games with the kitty...she gets a kick out of throwing her bouncy call an dseeing the cat fly over top of it trying ot catch it
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 8:48 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• OMg, Thats so cute! It takes me like 30 minutes to do a stupid pony tail in my daughters hair. lol.
    She never holds still. But seriously, thats so cute!!!
    TheTara

Answer by TheTara at 3:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2009