I had a coincidental day today!

My oldest nephew who lives in a group home in D/T L.A. came to visit (he fried his brains on meth and is psychitzophrenic sp*) but when he is on meds he is ok to come to my house and visit me. we went to visit my dad at the cemetary because tomorrow is his birthday, just before we enter the cemetary I see my other nephew at a crosswalk who is in fostercare(yeah same mother, my loser sister) he sees us and he joins us at the cemetary, then my mom ,falls flat on her butt getting out of the car and as I freak out and pick her up, a man helps me , as we get her on her feet he says he knows us and it was my estranged cousin visiting his mom who died right before Christmas. Drama caused a big seperation in the family but it was still strange. Have you ever run into someone who you thought you would never see again? Let alone 2 on the same day?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:37 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmm...maybe the Big Guy upstairs is trying to say something to you all. What that is...I don't know. But just maybe.....
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 2:43 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Wow that's crazy! I haven't really run into any long lost anyone yet, but I still have time! lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:48 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Kaytlyn, maybe but WTH is he trying to tell us by having my moms fall!? lol, I told her what are you doing mama, you're not dead yet and she just laughed. Probably sounded funnier in Spanish! Que fregados ama! no estas muerta!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thats pretty crazy, honestly though I dont think I have ever ran into that many ppl all at the same time basically, really I have seen a few old friends here and there but no family
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Funny thing is I HATE running into ppl, but today it was like a frickin' opera, 2 ppl I would have loved to see popped up and both of us were happy to see each other. Wow, the lord works in mysterious ways.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:01 AM on Mar. 23, 2009