Since when?

Since when was it wrong to have an opinion thats doesn't agree with everyone else you are posting with?? They talk about a crap about my age but doesn't me at all...

what sense is that???

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's called "I am the best mom and smarter then anyone else" syndrome. lol I swear we have some moms on here that think they know it all and then you see them later in TWEENS asking what they did wrong because their kid hits them or cusses at them. I could go on about what these "perfect mommies" think about themselves.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:54 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• This is how it always is!! You can't have an opinion that is different from others on this forum, didn't you know that LOL!

Exactly why I post anonymous! I don't want crazy, nasty pm's sent to me, this has happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i am posting in p&ce and getting eatin apart... its kinda funny... but i can't believe it!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I'm gonna go check and I got your back!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:02 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Wait! WTH is p&ce?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:04 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Duh, I just figured it out but I got sidetracked with the food stamp question, unless that is what you were talking about. I know it had 200 answers but I still had to put in my 2 cents.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yea that is what i was talking about...omg... its actually got me heated...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:21 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yeah, that pisses me off when moms on here have to make a spectacle of themselves feeling ENTITLED to it. If you only knew what I go through and I don't get Government help ANYMORE. I have never been on welfare but I did have Medi-cal up until I had my son, as soon as I did I got off of it and went into mommy mode, I paid for his Dr. appts.. Work, pay your bills, don't live above your means. It is common sense. I just got the internet and a computer as a gift to me and my son for us working so hard and sacrificing not having cable, internet and xbox etc.for 5 years. I still don't have an xbox but I pay my own bills.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:30 AM on Mar. 23, 2009