Depo is this normal

I got my first shot two weeks after my son was born he is 9 months old well i did not get my last shot which was due the first week of march i normally spot when my shot is due and it did not this time i have been cramping like crazy also i have been getting sick and my boobs are killing me and i have been getting dizy is this all normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like you may be prego! Go see your obgyn and tell him/her how your feeling. I had weird symptoms with the depo had to get off of it and on the pill instead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• depo tricks your body into thinking it's already pregnant. The med doesn't usually fully kick in until the second dose. Take a pregnancy to be sure but it sounds like the medicine to me (I was on it 2.5 years)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 4:15 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I got prego on depo, never missed a shot so go check things out ASAP!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• make sure your not pregnant & talk to your dr about being so sick... also do some research on the depo shot, as easy as it is to take, it can do hell to your body. I took it for a year & got off because it just started to scare me..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:15 AM on Mar. 23, 2009