Feel hurt that a group didn't approve me

Hi,
I wanted to join an active large group that accepts everyone from all walks of life and a place to meet friends. The group is about a subject I've always been interested in and so I applied. Well I got turned down by them and this has upset me a little. I sent an email asking why. Is this stupid of me to feel hurt because this big friendly group didn't approve me? I also feel as if they looked at my profile, which has my little girl on it, and they didn't like me for some reason.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Sometimes groups won't accept members new to CM, because of problems with nasty members making new profiles. Does your profile have enough information about you to give a good idea of who you are?

That's all I can think of. Anyway, good luck!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:47 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It's very unusual for groups to turn down new members unless they are not looking for new members anymore. I would try to apply again. Maybe the admin or group owner accidentally pushed the wrong button. If they still don't approve you then screw them. Is there another group that is under the same category?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Hey I feel your pain that happened to me too! Don't let it get you down :o)
    Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 7:39 AM on Mar. 23, 2009