Does it bug the you know what out of anyone else....the amount of time it takes to get to the menu section on some DVDs?

There are several DVDs that we have that you can't skip to the menu part so you are forced to watch ads for other things. It is like forced commercials. I can't stand it!!

Teachermom01

Asked by Teachermom01 at 6:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• We have several DvD's like that but if you hold down the skip button then it will fast forward (similar to a vhs, normally in speeds of 2, 4, 8) and it will stop at the menu section.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:01 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I have some that holding doesnt wk. but I try, It drives me Nuts Too, and wonder why. I always think of the cassetts that you an fast forward or rewind to the exact spot your looking for instead of having to go back 5 min.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yes it does, especially spongebob dvds for some reason..
    cheyharleypix

Answer by cheyharleypix at 12:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It also depends on your DVD player. We had an RCA that wouldn't let us hit the menu button early. With our new Sony it's no problem.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 4:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2009