Who's awake and what are you doing?

I'm sitting here drinking a cup of coffee and watching my dd play. I'm secretly awaiting her to get sleepy so that I can sneak in a nap as well,lol!

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 7:42 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am watching spongebob,waiting on my coffee to finish,stayed up to late again,on here.I missed ya Pink Lacey lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:47 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I'm awake. and pumping..... again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i just called in from work my 5yr old has a 104 fever..
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 7:48 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Drinking my java as well waiting for my kiddies to wake.

coffee

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:49 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Doing some Laundry & Watching my little girl sleep!
    koehler0408

Answer by koehler0408 at 7:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Just finished cleaning my kitchen and I put my son to sleep in my lap. Now I'm eating cereal and getting ready to put my head down for a quick rest since the kitchen is already done.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:56 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Everybody is getting ready for school.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:58 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Sorry to hear that rissa! I hope your baby gets to feeling better! Val Cagney......missed ya too! I was so tired last nite,I didn't do anything! I work at a family owned restaurant on Sunday's and I was so worn out when I got home. Then we had some rugrats over here that belong to my friend. He never watches his kids and one of them(who,by the way,is 13)caught himself on fire! No joke! He was holding a magnifying glass to his shorts and his whole upper thigh went up in flames and they had to take him to the urgent care center. Maybe that'll teach him to watch his kids. IDK what's so hard about paying your kids a little bit of attention.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:02 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I'M TRYING TO KEEP FROM CRAWLING BACK INTO MY BED. I'M ALSO WASHING CLOTHES. I NEED AN EYE OPENER.
    mmgyrl

Answer by mmgyrl at 8:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I am awake, getting ready to send my son out the door for school, and feeling kind of miserable. I messed up my back yesterday lifting my dog into the wash tub and it is killing me. Gonna call the chiropractor as soon as they open so hopefully I can get some relief!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2009