Does anyone know of campgrounds that are nice near Mason ohio?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Travel

• I don't know about that area, but if you go on the KOA website they have listings all over the country and are usually nice places.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• http://www.amishville.com/
    This is in Indiana and owned by a gal here on Cafe mom!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Mason is just outside of Cincinnati. I know that the Hamilton County Park District in the area has a few nice campgrounds. If you google Hamilton Co. Park Dist. you can find their website with links to the various places. There is Miami Whitewater, Winton Woods, and Sharon Woods, and some others I think. Northern Kentucky has Big Bone Lick State Park. There are also nice campgrounds in southeast Indiana (Versailles State Park is one), but I don't know how far away from Mason you want to be. I'm sure that there are some in or very close to Mason, but these are the places I know about. I'm sure that if you google Cincinnati travel there would be links to some area campgrounds. If you are going to Mason to visit Kings Island, I think their site has links for area accommodations too.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2009