where can I get coupon holder

I saw there was on here 1 time for 18.00

laciebus39

Asked by laciebus39 at 9:24 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Shopping

• You can get them at Wal-mart, but why would you spend $18 on a coupon holder? Kind of defeats the purpose, don't you think?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:30 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I got one at the dollar store.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Save your money. You know those boxes that people put gift cards in when they are giving them? That is what I put mine in. I got it for free from my MIN when she gives us a gift card for christmas. They sell them year round and if you have to buy one you can get it for about $2.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 11:34 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• What kind of holder are you looking for? One you keep at home or one that you take to the store? I would go to the dollar store also. Another idea is think out of the box and you might have something in your home that would work.Target has a discount, dollar area in the front of the store.

Westsidemama

Answer by Westsidemama at 1:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I got mine at the dollar store. I have seen them in the dollar sections at Walgreens and Target. I also seen them for a couple of bucks at Walmart.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• You can also use a box that holds index cards or recipes. I personally use a 5-star zipper-closure binder with a handle. I got it on clearance after school started several years ago for around $2.

Amy
    moneysaver6

Answer by moneysaver6 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009