Sex in other peoples homes??

Do you and your DH/SO/BF have sex in other peoples homes, or do you think it is inappropriate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Um, well not habitually. But yes we did it when we were staying with family for a week or so.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I personally can't have sex in someone else's home, it feels rude to me.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 9:39 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Can't do it. It is disrespectful to me.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• We've had sex at my mom's house and both of my MIL's houses (they moved between visits)... Its not every night kinda thing, I think we stayed about 10 days at each place and we had sex once or twice in that time
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I can't do it in someone else's home either. I hope no one does it in mine either... just the idea of what's being "left behind" is gross to me. I mean someone has to wash the bedding and don't you know they'd be grossed out if they saw or worse, their hand landed in it (I would be). I have a friend tho that her son and girlfriend do that to her all the time and leave it all over the bed, and this last time the sheets were stuck together and stuck to the bed and she was severely grossed out, as I would be. Especially knowing that her child, and other kids use that as a playroom. The least they could've done would've been to lay a towel or something so it wasn't all over the bedding for her to find like that.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:48 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Only at parents or in-laws. and it wasn't all out intercourse either, we try to keep it discreet ;)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:49 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• My fiance and I have had sex at his grandparents house a few times. They live about 2 hours away so we go and visit for a few days every month or so. The first time we did anything at their house it was on their couch which was kind of awkward but it was the only place we could at the time.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I won't do it. I just don't feel comfortable. If it were some kind of extended stay, for more than a week or so, maybe... but if you can't go a week or two without sex then you have a problem.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• In my dad's house yes, after we were married only, and quietly...in my grandmas house no the walls are too thin...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Only after we were married did we do it at my parents. We did it in his Moms before marriage. It's very rare that we do. I do sort of feel it's disrespectful. Then again if the mood hits you?? My friends have done it in my house and it's doesn't offend me. I just feel uneasy about doing it in my parents house.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 10:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2009