Any moms taking Prozac for anxiety?

Does it work? Or are you taking something else to help with anxiety?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• I take Zoloft and Klonapin for anxiety. It definitely helps but I've been on it long enough that we need to change something up because it's loosing it's touch and I'm gonna end up losing it in the grocery store or somewhere. That's were I tend to get the most anxiety.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:57 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Red wine does wonders! LOL
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:07 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• ive taken prozac i liked it it made me feel more at ease with things im not taking it at the moment ive ben having probs with health insurance. i do notice a huge differance when im not taking it i have really bad anxiety i hav to try to force my self to relax. but its all trial and error when i first started taking it dr put me on 20 mg and i didnt notice a diff. but he put me on 40 and that really helped i didnt feel like a zombie or anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I took prozac for a while for postpartum depression and anxiety, it worked really well, but I had to switch because the side effects were really bad, but I know people that didnt have any side efects too, it just depepnds on the person.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• No, I take Xanax and it works great.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Does Xanax make you sleepy???
    Anonymous