What answer are you tired of seeing?

I am just ticky right now because I got the "why do you care what people think" answer.
I just want to say thank you for those. They help so much with our concerns and I am so sorry we burden everyone with our questions and ask for thoughts on them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i hate the "just go w/ God" or "if you had God in your life this wouldn't happen". or when they list out how much they love their Lord & savior Jesus Christ. its just comes off as snobby.

and im a Christian!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• What answer am I tired of seeing?
    Look to the power of prayer.
    Yeah, thanks, I'm an atheist, screw you.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:11 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• LOL, you're so right, totally not helpful.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:11 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Aw. That is a shame when someone is worried or needing to vent and somebody posts about why do you care. Even though it is a kind of reasonable response, meaning that we shouldn't let the opinions of others influence how we feel about ourselves. So perhaps they are meant kindly.

Answer by Bmat at 10:16 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Pray to god for guidance. I hate that one.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:18 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i hate when they tell you they cant tell you if your preggo or not because they arent a DR but they dont hesitate one bit to say your having a miscarriage
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I get annoyed at the one that says "They just want to disagree so they'll feel like their better than you".

No, we have opinions and we are strong in them, it doesn't make me feel better or worse than anyone.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• anon i never see people say "your having a miscarriage" I always see others respond with "CALL YOUR DR" or '' GO TO THE HOSPITAL"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• not wich answer am I sick of but what question am I sick of? Why don't gals look first to see if it's been asked already??
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i will help people with telling them if it sounds like they might be having a m/c.its a serious thing and they need to know what doesnt sound normal. i have had one. but some people come on with all the preg symptoms in the world and ask if they might be. thats why we tell them we are not dr's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Mar. 23, 2009