I had the flu for a week now

I have not had nothing to eat or drink. I just want to know if anyone else had it and what did u do? I'm 21weeks and I hate feeling this way

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 10:09 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had it and didnt eat or get hungry or drink anything that much maybe 1 8oz glass of water for the day was it ...but my hubby made me drink pedialyte and gatorade to stay hydrated so that would be a god idea if your not eating or drinking.
    TalindasMommy

Answer by TalindasMommy at 10:11 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I got the flu when I was 21 weeks. and i was sooooo sick. sicker than i have ever been in my life. I could not controle what was coming out of both ends of me. And my obgyn stuck me in the hospital, so I could get iv fluids. She didn't want the fluid around the baby to get to low.
    cowgirlmama

Answer by cowgirlmama at 10:12 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I know this doesnt really relate to you since you are 21 weeks, but right before i found out i was pregnant ( i woulda been about 4 weeks or 5) i went to the ER twice, once with a temperature of 104.8! The first time the brushed it off as nothingm and the 2nd they said i had the flu, mono, and strep.I could not eat or drink anything for almost 2 1/2 weeks straight, it was a miracle to keep gatorade down, but the baby is fine =) try to stay hydrated and take your prenatal vitamins! I hope you feel better...
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 10:14 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• You should probably call your doc...you don't want to get dehydrated, because that will make you even more sick...
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• will I try to drink but a week ago I was 152lb now I'm 147lbs man I look so bad and want to go to the doctor but do not have no one to keep my kids (they r sick too)
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 12:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2009