Has anybody used the smooth away product?

I was wondering if this product works, I was about to buy it but wanted to get some feedback before and who better then my cafemamas.. :)

yvonne37

Asked by yvonne37 at 10:10 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Theye did a review on TV, It got a C, works, but not as easy as they show
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• My 29 year old niece loves it as do many of the women in her family. I just bought it the other day, but since I had recently shaved I really don't need to use it yet.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 10:29 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Ok I just went and used mine. It's ok, not great, not even good, just ok. I think I just prefer to shave. I tried it on my arm and leg. Make sure you use lotion afterwards! Might be worth it to have in your purse in case you notice a stray hair that you missed.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 10:40 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thanks so much for your answers.. :) think I will continue shaving ... thanks again!
    yvonne37

Answer by yvonne37 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• my SIL bought it & HATES it. she said it doesnt do much & takes just as long as shaving.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It doesn't work.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I was going to buy that
    They are selling it in Walgreen's
    When I brought it up to the Register The Man that was about to ring me up was telling me That so many people return it that it burns when you do it
    Something like that he was like he doesn't want to sell me something that I'm just going to have to return
    Which I thought was nice
    I really wanted it thou and thought this might be great for me since I always cut my legs when I'm shaving
    But anyway I hope this was useful to you
    I didn't buy it
    KRISTINA10314

Answer by KRISTINA10314 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i use it, makes ur skin a little dry, but use lotion after u r done. :)
    cheyharleypix

Answer by cheyharleypix at 7:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2009