Are there more Harry Potter Movies to come? There are 7 books and only 5 movies.

I'vre read all the Harry Potter books (and love them) and I've seen all 5 movies (loved them as well)! I was wondering when the next movie is coming out, or if they are even making movies for the last 2 books? Does anybody know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• July 17th is when the Half Blood Prince comes out, I have been waiting for it, my son too. That is our date night together ; )

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthehalf-bloodprince/
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:30 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yes the next movie is being released this summer, it was supposed to be realeased this past fall, but they postponed it to the summer. And the 7th book is supposed to be made into 2 movies.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 10:30 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• July 17 is HP6. HP7.1 (the first half of book 7) will be released Thanksgiving/Christmas time frame. HP7.2 (the last half of book 7) will be released next summer.

My kids (and my DH) are chomping at the bit!
    Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Me, my cousin, and my oldest son are making an event out of the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie. We've read all the books. I LOVE THEM and I don't think I'll ever come across another set of books written so well. Make a day of it!!!!

We are going to buy 2 tickets each so we can watch it back to back. I'm so excited!
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 10:35 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• The first part of The Deathly Hallows isn't going to be released until November 19th, 2010 and the second half isn't released until July 15th of 2011.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2009