Who has seen the movie twilight???

Who has seen it yet??? We got it the day it came out because hubby wanted to see it lol. I told him I wasn't going to like it because I don't like movies like that. I was on my laptop when he watched it then I started watching it and liked it, but only got pieces of it so last night I watched it again from the beginning and I achually liked it. Now it makes me want the book lol. I would sudgest you to see it if you like love stories it is almost like a love story. It was very good.

Asked by mommy5409 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• Definitely go get the book! I liked the movie, but seriously couldnt put the book down, gave me goosbumps.

Answer by AK_aries at 10:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It was very good. It actually stayed pretty true to the book, which I thought was awesome. No movie is ever completely like the book, but this comes fairly close. Anyway, I can't wait for the next movie!

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Just so you know, New Moon (Twilight 2) Comes out November 9th of this year.

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i liked the movie i want to read the books

Answer by mememe27 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• If you read (and loved) the books, you will NOT like the movie. But, you have to keep in mind that it was a low-budget movie and New Moon is supposed to be so much better. I really hope they fired the girl who played Bella or at least got her some acting lessons.

If you haven't read the books, get them!

Answer by qtnik at 11:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It was horrible in comparison to the book. *sigh* They didn't even show the blue blouse, which pissed me off entirely.

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I have saw the movie about 5 times now lol. I recommend getting the books and reading them =]. I just finished the third book "Eclipse" and now I am on "Breaking Dawn" (both great books "New Moon" is so so).

Answer by jdbrown21 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Rebbeca7708 thank you achually me and hubby thought there was going to be a second one and we were talking about it last night to see when the next one would be out so thank you

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• oh wow how many books are there?? Which is the name of the first one??? So I know which one to get

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i liked it..never read the books, but this week i am planning on buying them. i like vampire buffy & angel.

Answer by cheyharleypix at 12:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009