Was anyone ever pregnant after a tuberlization?

My period is all screwy and they want me to take birth control if I ever get my period??? I don't agree but something stuck in my head, when the obgyn said if your not pregnant??? How could he not know??? I did have a sono, but they could not get a good picture because at the time my period was coming, mind you I had it 2 times that month, and only 1 week and a half apart.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Personally? No. BUT... my cousin's wife had an ectopic pregnancy a few years after her tubal & a friend of a friend got pregnant with TRIPLETS shortly after her tubal.

I think those are the only 2 experiences I know of first-hand.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• My sister had a ectopic pregnancy as well. shortly afterward she had thought she was pregnant and having a miscarriage because she was bleeding way to much. It was just her period. some people are just bleeders after that sorta stuff. I know with my miscarriages I bled for a month straight and after the birth of my daughter I bled for the first 6 weeks. good luck
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:47 AM on Mar. 23, 2009