TMI Maybee?? Sorry Lol

Okay....its my first pregnancy and I am a little unaware of do's and dont's. Today my Husband and I made love, but we did it in the "Back Door" I have NEVER liked this before but it now since I am pregant feels AMAZING! I even climaxed.....Is this okay?? Is it safe?? I am 8 weeks...Sorry for the Detail but I just need to know....Thanks in advance Ladies

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 11:29 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was told that as long as it doesn't hurt you, you can pretty much do what ever you want, but you might be putting yourself at risk for an infection if your "going from one hole to the other" lol =) talk to your doc about it just in case. (P.S enjoy sex while you can..at this point I'm so huge We can only do it 1 way and its not too exiting lol)
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• like gettingfat89 said enjoy it. Just if it hurts let your partner know.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:43 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yeah I deff dont go from hole to hole I make sure of that.....But yeah it feels good and it isnt ruff...I am hopin this is ok
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 11:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• never hurt me during pregnancy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• just dont do butt ot front...you can get an infection bc of the germ transfers and such...though i have gone ass to mouth several times lol enjoy it thats when i first tried anal too and i still do it now..lol
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2009