Don't you hate how Loud all commericals are?

In your Area do the TV commercials come on Blarring Loud? They're so loud & annoying it gets upsetting. You can't even talk over them! What can we do so they're normal sound levels?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:36 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have noticed that too. Thought it was just my T.V.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I know It's so annoying. There's probably nothing we can do about it though.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:58 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• turn the tv volume down when your show is on...then turn it off for a minute when yiu turn it on your shows volume will be heard and the commercials wont seem oso loud...you turn it off to "reset your ears" your tv should never be so loud you cant talk over it, my volkume is set on 8-10
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It's the same way here. I was always telling the kids to turn the TV down not realizing it was only the commercials that are so loud. Now we just use the mute button when the commercials come on.
    Kristin21

Answer by Kristin21 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• YES!! ALL commercials here are loud. especially the ones for Cox. i already have their services...do i really need to hear how great they are at full volume?
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Some are outrageously louder than the regular show.. makes me mad because it scares the shit out of me. haha.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• hate it when I'm watching tv in bed and my husband is sleeping and a commercial comes on too loud.
    HWSmom1013

Answer by HWSmom1013 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2009