do you think your a freak?

what is one freakey thing u like done to you during sex? i love to be bit are slaped

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not the bting or anything, but I love it when he takes control, just a little rough though not to extreeme. He is usually the submisive one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I like my hair pulled, a little spanking, a little biting, will try about anything at least once. Toys and porn are fun!! Also like trying different lubes.
    Anonymous

• I love to be bit too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• A little hair pulling, holding my arms down. ANything too freaky is just distracting for me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• we all posted anonymous lol thats funny i love porn and toys too i like to go down on my boyfriend while he watches porn it werid but i like it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I used to like being choked. Not so much anymore.... or maybe its just because I haven't found the right person to do it with!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i like all done to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol...don't get me started on the freaky things I've done. Threesomes...two women and a man, two men and a woman. Strap on to a man. Getting bit, slapped, spanked, whipped, spit on. Gag balls. Getting tied up, butt plugs. Acting out rape. I've peed in someone's mouth.

The funny thing is, my SO is the most white bread, boring, asexual man in the world. He was my high school sweetheart and when we both went off for college and split up, all this happened and we got back together after college. It literally took me 6 months to get him to do it in the shower. Anytime I talk about "spicing things up" he's like "f*ck no...you scare me...you're gonna end up pissing in my mouth...no" lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• my god i thought i was bad but i dont have any thing on you kabbot01 lol . has any one ever peed in your mouth ? i joke with my boyfriend all the time and tell him to pee in my mouth
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 12:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol ok so kabbot made me feel not so bad about the things I've done. Check off two men and me.. getting bit, slapped, spanked, whipped, tied up, done it in the butt (not that I enjoyed it that will never happen again) I own every decent toy known to the porn industry and a few bondage films too. Never peed on anyone or been peed on but that's personal preference. Oh and strangely I like to be choked. Nicely, but yeah I'm a freak, I know it and I"m ok with it!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009