Question

I have been getting cramps that feel like my period but havent got my period my back hurts and im wondering if i am pregnant

becky_space_24

Asked by becky_space_24 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait until you miss your period and take a test!! Good luck!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 11:57 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Not trying to be rude, but looking at your picture and profile arent u pregnant already?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Wait a few day and take a test first thing in the morning as it had the most amount of hormones in it. GL
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 12:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I'm confused, you are pregnant, aren't you? Or else, go take a test.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yes i am. sorry i have not had much sleep. i am tired and i forgot what i was asking. i was going to ask what it is when you feel like you have cramps during pregnancy it feels just like a period
    becky_space_24

Answer by becky_space_24 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It's your growing belly, your insides stretching, it's cramping...normal during pregnancy. Good luck
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• there was this girl that worked at a convenient store i went in and she asked me are you pregnant? doesn't even know me and she goes are you having a girl cause you are carrying the baby round and i was like yes we are having a girl. that is what the doctors. told me. Then i asked how did you know i was pregnant and she goes cause im carrying low and round
    becky_space_24

Answer by becky_space_24 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• did you guys read what i put about the convenient store incident that happened to me
    becky_space_24

Answer by becky_space_24 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009