does this make you mad?

i hate that on tv shows they will bleep out the f word and shit and other cuss words but it of for them to say gd thats worse than saying the other words to me do any of yall feel like this ?

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 12:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope cant say that i do considering that its just a noun...a "person" "place" or "thing"
    Anonymous

• It doesn't make me mad. A conversation about God - which to me is a universal word that can be applied to any spiritual belief- is the highest sort of conversation a person can have. It's too bad people usually couple the word God with the old man in the sky, but I am happy when people can feel comfortable talking about their beliefs.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 12:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• If you mean people using it as a swear word, my whole first answer was pointless. But I still don't mind when people use it as a swear word either. Swear away, just not at me or my family or at people who don't deserve it.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 12:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i always thought they bleeped out the god.....ive noticed it a few times on movies and stuff, i dont really watch too much tv but.....
    Anonymous

• its about as stupid as bleeping hole...but not ass. since when is hole a bad word? some channels do bleep the out God...depends on what you're watching (Comedy Central doesn't bleep it).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I agree with you, I say this to my husband all the time. I would much rather hear the F word than gd anytime.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009