to all the moms who are shopping for car seats.. DO NOT GET THE ORANGE BABY TREND!!

the orange and black baby trend car seat comes with the matching stroller for around 100 bucks. me and my husband chose it because it was stylish and easy on the wallet. the stroller is nice and light but the worst car seat i have seen. it is almost impossible to lower the handle. there are two very small buttons to push but the only way to get the handle down is to VERY FIRMLY push the right red button all the way down then push the left. it is so difficult to push the right one all the way down and not letting it go while pushing the left button. i can barely do it and its hard for my husband to do it as well. WE HATE IT!! so dont get this one it isnt worth the money!!

saraelf

Asked by saraelf at 12:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Thanks!
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 12:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2009