Help with a naughty msg!

I want to blow my hunny's socks off while he's @ school. I want to send him a naughty msg to set the mood for tonight.
any ideas on what to write?
I ne ed help with these kind of things...I'm kinda shy talking about it, but not following through..so I just need some creative help.

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 12:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Send him a pic with some sexy panties on it. With your phone if you have one...then text him saying, "You like these? Well, too bad because I won't be wearing any when you get home.." or something like that... ^_^
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 12:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol, it's all about what you want to say! Haha, I've taken pictures of myself w/ a vibe in my mouth and sent it. Right after I got out of the shower. He looooooovvvvvveeeeeedddd that one. ;)
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 12:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I have something warm and hot for you tonight, do not be late.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i used to do the whole pic thing, but im currently 6 months pregnant and i don't think that would go over so well anymore lol
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 12:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Text him a picture of you naked and tell him you are dripping wet and cant wait to taste him in your mouth.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• If you don't want to send a pic you can just send an email saying that you have been thinking of him all day and the things you are going to do to him when he gets home. Tell him you are spending the day getn warmed up for him....
    Anonymous

• Ever since my hubby lost his phone with some naughty pics on it I'm a little hesitant of sending pics of myself lol
    I wish I had something really hot I could suggest you say but I'm like you, can't make myself say suggestive things unless I'm joking when I say them.
    Good luck finding that something special to use on him. Maybe you could type in "things men love to hear" or "sexual texts/naughty texts" if it's a text, if it's an email, just email him and tell him all the things you're hoping to do with him tonight, detailed description if possible.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• if u wanna go all out. tell him wut u wanna do to him tonight. send a sexy pic with it. take a pic with some lingerie or a sexy bra and pantie set. b a lil controlling and say dont be late, ill be waiting.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I love sending him a txt while he's at work telling him to watch out, I know of a horny blonde that wants to F him. Watch him hurry home, ha!
    HarleyQ

Answer by HarleyQ at 1:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Tell him you can't wait to wrap your soft lips around his hard cock when he gets home
    Anonymous