what to do..?

i recently posted a question like this but id like to see what the morning mama's have to say. i have a boyfriend that ive only been dating a month. he's quiet, soft spoken, not very confident and blends into the crowd. he treats me like a princess but everything just seems too easy. he agrees with everything i say, we'll do whatever i want to do, and he offers to pay for everything. im just not sure if this is what i really want.. i mean yeah he sounds like the perfect guy. but im soo used to outgoing, confident guys. should i wait it out and see if these feelings change? or just break it off with him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• It has only been a month? but if don't feel it than move on don't wast your time. either you feel or not.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• WOW....so this is the classic case of he treats me to good. So last guys really do finish last???
    No matter what the case you have to do what makes you happy, because in the end if you are not happy in this relationship you will not be happy in life. I completely understand what you are saying and this is not a easy call because you have what every married women wants...BUT would never marry for fear of boardemmmm....zzzzz. You cant make your self fall in love with someone so waiting it out is only going to string him along. I am sure there is someone out there who will be just fine with the way he is and I am sure there is someone out there who has the perfect mix of macho and white knight for you.
    Bottom line is.....DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!!!!
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• My X was the same way,,,,he would do anything I wanted. After our divorce he told me that he just wanted to please me, but was hurting himself by doing it..
    If you really like a man not like you described your BF why are you still with him?
    If you are out going and his is not this will in time probably be a problem. You are already second guessing yourself about him, you should be in La La Land
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I'd mention to him that although it's nice to have things your way sometimes, it's also nice for him to share his opinion with you. I have a guy like that and when it comes time to go eat it's like "where do you want to go?" I dunno, where do you want to go?" "where ever you want to go" irks me sometimes and I'll just say fine let's stay home then. It bugs me, but it sure does beat all of the arguements for sure. If he's that way in normal life, I hope for your sake he's not that way in the bedroom too unless you're in to the dominating thing. My hubby is too compliant at times but it really really really is better than someone constantly mad, yelling and definetely hitting (I've had the two and prefer this one for sure). Most people are on theie best behavior at first too, so maybe that's what it is, but be upfront with him about this and see what he says. Maybe suggest one night you decide, next is his turn.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2009