Pregnant

Im carrying my baby low and am round. I went to the convenient store yesterday and there was this lady who doesnt even know me and asks me are you pregnant. i said yes i am pregnant with my first. She goes you don't know what you got yourself into. Then i ask her how did you know that i am pregnant and she goes by how you are carrying the baby and how round you are. She then asked are you having a girl and i said yes. That is what the doctors told me that we are having.

becky_space_24

Asked by becky_space_24 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• people being weird and nosy
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• whats the question
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• is it good to be carrying the baby low
    becky_space_24

Answer by becky_space_24 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It doesn't matter how you carry the baby. A lot of it has to do with your uterus and your abdominal muscles, despite a lot of people claiming they can tell the sex of the baby by how you carry. Carrying high and low both have their discomforts, but there's not much you can do about it, and nothing that has to be done about it.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Just ignore people like that. I get huge with all of mine. With my first a bank teller told me at 6 months I looked like I was going to pop and I'd soon be on bed rest within a few weeks. Well I was overdue and never on bed rest. I'm already huge and only 22 weeks with number 4. GL
    Anonymous