part 3

well if i was with someone als will i be more longer ? becouse he come home on 17th and after 10 days i got pregenent and he s always count the months and i count the weeks and when i when to doc he saide iam 5 weeks and 5 days in janaury 6 so he count the days back and it simse that i got pregenent on 27 or 28 nov and he been home on 17th nov so whats now the diffrent and if i did with some one als culd i been more longer ? pluse i also had my period on 29th nov 08 so i got pregenent 2 days befor my period

iba_charles

Asked by iba_charles at 12:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• If it's only 10 days or so, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

But it seems like you ARE worried, which leads me to believe that maybe you DID stray while he was gone...

If so, you are going to have to come to terms with that and decide what to do about it yourself.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 12:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Oh my hon. Can you please retype this? Your grammar is bad and I really don't know what you are saying.

Anonymous

• I agree with Anjeey, it sounds like you're worried about those dates a little much. If it were me, I'd take him to the dr with me, or get a dr to talk to him (email, phone call or letter) to explain that sperm can live so many days and not all women ovulate the same. Months don't work on counting back, that's a fact. And my dr told me that they don't count the first so many days of pregnancy (I questioned why conception dates changed)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I would love to help but i can't even read this.
    Anonymous

• ok unless you got drunk how the heck would you NOT KNOW if you were with someone else????? uh????
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2009