Has anyone ever made a macaroni salad that the noodles are soaked in vinegar?? It's the way bagel depot makes theirs...

I am taking a stab at it, but they dont tell me exactly how theirs is made and I cant find any similar recipes. Has anyone made their salad like this?? Or does anyone know how bagel depot makes theirs? I know they have only celery, whatever kind of mayo and maybe pepper? And they said they soaked their partially cooked noodles in vinegar. Right now I have my noodles soaking in 50/50 water and vinegar, but wanted any additional tips if anyone has any..

asholan_07

Asked by asholan_07 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Food & Drink

• No, never heard of doing that. There are a series of books that copy restuarant recipes, I just can't think of the website right now. It's saved on my desktop and I am using the laptop. I will check later and post it for you.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2009