I am having mommy issues today.....

Is your mom jealous of you?
If yes why do you think that is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• idk about my mom but my mil is. im not sure y...she just seems to not like me. its pretty odd because no matter what i do heres just no pleasing her.
    Anonymous

• whaa? No, that's kinda strange.
    Anonymous

• Oh, I'm sure my Mom isn't jealous of me. I think my Mom-in-law might be a bit though. I took her little boy... And she has a hard time letting go. She's such a nice person though that she's only put me down in very therapy style conversations... Like "You're only like xx because of ..."

Anyway, I didn't think it was possible for a mom to be jealous of her own blood daughter? I hope that's not really true in your case!
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 12:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yeah My MIL hated me for making her lil boy grow up and apart from her. She always annoyed him though. Always wanting to know everything that went on in our relationship and if it was serious. Now she's a happy grandma and loves our daughter. Regardless that we aren't together anymore (even though she wanted us to break up in the first place) I am still friends with him for our daughters sake and I let her visit him every other weekend.
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009