implantation bleeding

Has anyone ever known this to last 4 days or did i just have my period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had implantation bleeding with both of my pregnancies. Both times it was heavy enough that I was using regular size tampons. With my first pregnancy it lasted 5 days, and with my second pregnancy it lasted 8 days. The first day the bleeding stopped with both pregnancies, I was able to get a positive home pregnancy test. The way I knew it was implantation bleeding and not a period is it was a week before my period was due, instead of having my normal cramps I just felt "funny", and the bleeding (though enough for tampons) was not quite as heavy as my period and it seemed to come and go off and on each day.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i finally got an answer..thank you
    Anonymous

• the lady above really answered my question.. thank you.. :) i've have been bleeding for a few days but its so not me,plus it was very brown and on and off..it was so light that i had sex 2 times in those couple of days..so can it be implantation bleeding or in our head?? cause i stayed on for fewer days then i would and it was bvrown...
    Anonymous