im sad tmi but my husband doesnt wanna have sex anymore!

it makes me cry a lot because i feel like i wanna be with him, but he says he doesnt feel like it because im pregnant, and its not because i look fat its just that he gets unconfortable specially because he is grossed out by colostrum :( i think it has been already 2 months i dont know what to think, has this happened to one of you girls here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes. my bf was weired out by the whole thing. and when my colostrum came in he really didnt want to because he loved to play with my boobs. It takes time but hopefully soon he will want some.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• it happened to me even after the dr old me to hav sex to induce labor naturally! it upset me...he never said y so i still think to this day it was because i was huge. tell him how you feel thats the best way. if hes worried about colostrum dont let him touch your breasts and keep a bra on, make it a sexy one. tell him u wont hurt the baby and tell him u really really want it. dependiong on how far u are id suggest lik some sexy dancing or get him wound up b4 work and then show him hus boss when he gets home.
    good luck
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• you can wear a shirt or get a sex bra and put breast pads in it...if hes worried about "poking" the baby take him to your next doctor appt and have to doctor explain to him that he can't harm the baby, but make sure you tell him how you feel.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• well i have told him a lot that he wont hurt the baby, and he has even seen me cry because it just makes me feel ugly and undesirable, but he says that is just unconfortable for both of us because of my belly i guess i will have to wait 3 or 4 more months before ahving sex again :( i just dont know how to deal with it.
    Anonymous

• It's a normal male reaction; you're not the only one. Try talking to him about how it makes you feel, and like a PP said, take him to your next doctor appointment and have the doctor tell him that he won't hurt anything. And tell him that he should take it while he can get it, because you might not feel up to it the closer you get to the end, and then there's the 6-week post-partum wait, and having sex with a newborn around is not easy, what with feeding and changing and baby blues and sleep deprivation. Maybe that'll change his mind. ;-)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• my husband didnt want to while i was pregnant. He was scared it would hurt the baby.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009