Where are the Bra's that fit?? Am I the only one?

I can't see to find a bra that fits, C's are too big, while B's they don't stay in. I even switched sizes 36-38 nothing seems to fit me right. LOLOL, Am I the only one? What is a girl to do?

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Shopping

• Victoria's Secret Bio fit, it's a little pricey but it's the best bra i've ever owned
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I had this problem because I was being sized at stores like Vic's Secret, Fredricks and Motherhood (post partum for them) and they were telling me a size that THEY carried. In fact I was an odd size (32D) so they never quite fit perfectly. I went to Nordstrom and they sized me correctly. Paid a pretty penny for the bra but it fit like a dream!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Went to Victoria and they sized totally different than my normal size. The biofit is not all that for me. I wasted so much money on bras, but the best bras are wonderbra, olga and vs convertible bras. It is worth the price. The worst are the new ones they are coming out with, too mushy and just no support and way overpriced.
    Anonymous

• i also got the BIO FIT and love it! it fits perfect and is very comfortable and sexy
    Jordanlover05

Answer by Jordanlover05 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I wear Ds just so I stay in them, but they are a little too big. I have yet to be fitted for a bra that I liked. I have been fitted a couple different places, but the bra just wasn't what I wanted.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I would like to know myself because I'm in a 38 b or c but not sure since I had my son. I was measure at victora sercet about 3 years and they told me i was 38 b or c but I going to go back them to be mesure and also to find a really good bra.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i can never seem to find a bra that fits just right. its either to small or too big or it fits in the cups but doesn give enough support. ugh!! its so aggravating sometimes.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 4:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I wear a 38DDD Try to find one of those that fits right!?! VS and Fredricks don't even carry bra's that big. I wear Playtex and can usually get one that's pretty good...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol....the best bras i have ever found were at VS. all the others just dont last. they get worn out so quickly they aren';t worth it. And VS sized me great.

I am very large chested - 36/38 DD-DDD somewhere in that range. Ihaven't been fitted lately becuase I have been flucuating weight so much since I had my baby last July. lol. So I just try to get buy with what I have. and lately, that just isn't cutting it, but i would rather spend my money on everyone else and of course saving for a new roof than go buy myself a new wardrobe.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Nordstrom has the best bras! They have people who actually know how to fit you in a bra! True that you pay an average of about $65 for a bra but it fits really good. I have natural, saggy mom boobs so I need the support and Norstrom has some heavy duty pretty bras in all kinds of colors and textures. Lace doesn't have to be flimsy! Love them! Also, I think Victoria Secret really caters to women with breast augmentations because the fabric they use in the bra's is really stretchy and to get support, if you need it, the fabric can't be too stretchy because then the back of the bra rides up because you're boobs are weighing down the front. Also, Nordstrom personal informed me that support from a bra comes from how snug the fit is of the chest, not the straps. I didn't know that. It even conceals back fat better! I have that too!
    ericadrian

Answer by ericadrian at 4:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2009