OMG what is the matter with woman who hook up with men they know are married?

I am sorry but there is just no excuse for it. I mean come on, if it is "LOVE" have him get a divorce and then do what ever you want. But please if he is married and expecially if she was married before she should know better the pain and hurt she is causing. Grow up woman

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• her? What is wrong with the wife whose husband goes out looking for other women? Quit blaming the woman. Some of these guys say they are single. That should tell you what they think of their wife and marriage. The men are NOT happy at home. FIX IT at home or quit griping that they go elsewhere to find what they want.
    Anonymous

• Men need to grow up to! Either a man or woman wrong for both! So wrong!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 12:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• The world is full of selfishly stupid people.
    Anonymous

• I know. it's disgusting & sad. People are selfish & just don't give a dang
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Its not just the women. It takes 2 honey not one, so say something to the low life husband who WANTED to do something with the woman in the first place. Its a 2 way street not one.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Oh i agree about man being a low life, but if she knows about the marriage and still runs around with him, that really says something about her.
    Anonymous

• Why blame just her. Good grief. The men that stray are incredibly charming. They are very good at getting what they want.
    Anonymous

• men are scum.....and if the woman KNOWS hes married then something is wrong with her....what does she think that he is not gonna do the same thing to her? realtionships that start with one person cheating are going to end that way too!! !
    Anonymous

• Hey its not just the woman actually like I talked to this guy for awhile then his wife messaged me asking if I knew he was marrtied and I felt guilty because I didn't know he was. Of course they don't mention it! Only shows how loyal and faithful they trully are to their wives! Unless the woman does know he is and doesn't care then yeah thats a hoe for you.
    Anonymous

• Oh and I never talked to him since and I apologized to his wife because it was the right thing to do. What I don't understand is why she's still with him when she knows how he is because she knows he tries to talk to other woman.
    Anonymous