OMG I'm still so mad!

Ok, I know it's a stupid troll post. I know.
But who here LOVES the DEAR men and women who risk their lives in our military, and the spouses and children who give up so many things to support them?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 1:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Most sane people do, don't let the troll get you down - just go throw her in your moat.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• huh?!
    Anonymous

• i love my military husband, all his military friends, all the military people who defend our country day in and day out! knowing that people are willing to lay their lives on the line for their family friends and people that they dont even know, is something special. im proud of my husband and all other military members out there. and i would like to thank them all for keeping my family andf friends and everyone else is this great country safe and free.
    Anonymous

• I DO!!! I married one!! My husband is currently deployed and it irks me to the core to see posts like the one you are talking about. People have NO CLUE what the guys (and girls) go through and sacrifice.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• That post tee'd me off too.Got on my last nerve! I thought I was going to bust a vein in my forehead.....lol kidding but it did piss me off.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I'm from a heavily military family, so.. yes?? Who doesn't?
    Raintree

Answer by Raintree at 1:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Oh my angel! I hestitate to read the answers to that post you're referring to - mye yes just bugged outa my head.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 1:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• for those who haven't gotten there the q is still up. . . two or three down from this one. GRRR.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yeah, I'm still pretty annoyed right now too.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 1:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I do! My wonderful husband went and fought in Vietnam,and was one of those who was so mistreated when he got back. He said he is very proud that the men and women today don't have to deal with the crap he and the others did when they got back from Nam. It's sad, to think the very one's treating them that way are the ones he was over there,fighting for their rights. I have nothing but the highest respect for our fighting men and women. God bless and protect them all!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2009