I dont want to annoy the doctors, but im concerned..

I just asked this on here::

This morning on my pad i had clear stuff that came out..it almost looked like snot or something, im having A LOT of discharge coming out...i have a bit of pelvic pressure going on, ive had a few contractions, and now i feel like im going to have diareahh...

anyone know what any of this is, also whats the clear snot looking like stuff?

im 36 weeks pregnant

p.s. ive gone into preterm labor once already

AND NOW..im too afraid to call the doctor because i feel like i call them 24/7 for every little problem i have...everyone knows i dont like to be annoying and i keep reading that i should calll, you ladies are telling me to call..BUT..i dont want to annoy them or have a false alarm =[

eek! should i just woman up and call? or no? btw, my contractions have stopped..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• btw..im 36 weeks...thought id add that..and because my contractions stopped, im not sure if i should bother calling..
    Anonymous

• call them anyway, who cares what they say or if they act annoyed GL
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 1:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yes you need to woman up and call. this is what the doctors are getting paid for.. to answer your "annoying questions" better to be safe then sorry :)
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• its ur mucus plug
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• You're not the only one they hear from all day every day, trust me. OB's and pediatricians are very used to that, so I wouldn't worry about it. Better safe than sorry.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• call them, but it could be discharge if you had sex recently, like in the last 48 hours.
    Anonymous

• The only stupid question is the one you don't ask. Call them. I posted on your last question to make sure your bag is ready! But I would call.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• it sounds like your mucus plug has came out....don't panic it is just another sign that you body is getting ready for labor. after the plug comes out it you could go into labor today, tomorrow or even next week. so again don't panic... with my first son mine came out and then went into labor late that night but others i know it has been another week before they went but either way I would just call your doc and tell them that your mucus plug has came out. they will tell you if they want u to go in and get checked or just wait til more contractions start.... is this your first.....i will email u my phone number i am preg. with my 3 so you can call me any time to ask anything. I was that new mom calling the doc with every little thing with my first so i understand....

Carrie
    pswife

Answer by pswife at 1:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• its there job to put up with 90000000 calls from 1 person call if u need to its not like they will remember who called in a few days
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It sounds like your plug but that doesn't mean labor is soon. You should be going ot the doctor weekly now...I would just mention it your next appointment since your contractions stopped. It's normal to have contractions toward the end of pregnancy
    Anonymous