dont read if u dont like to much info!

So when I masturbate I get really bad back pain like labor pains! So do you think if I keep it up it will send me into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I can. Sexual activity, especially orgasm, can trigger labor.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• it can but if it hurt i wouldnt do it...how far r u?
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I've heard that orgasm can cause contractions. But it's not necessarily the kind of contractions that make labor progress. So it's probably not going to cause you go go into labor until your body is ready for it anyway. If you're far enough along that you want to go into labor, then keep trying and you never know. If you don't want to go into labor yet and you're worried about it, then talk to your doctor, but it's probably ok.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• my dr told me that after 24 weeks that i am no longer going to be aloud to have sex because i am having twins and i have a high risk for premature labor. so if you want to go into labor have sex or masturbate or whatever, if you do not want to go then i would not recommend it.    

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 1:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2009