suddenly she just will not stop crying and throwing tantrums

my 7 month will just scream and cry til she is picked up. i have taken her to the doctor, he checked her over, and i even showed him what she will do when she is put down. she will last about 10 minutes doing something new, example playing on the floor, being in her saucer seat etc. I also have a 19 month old so it is not like i can or have held her alllll the time to start this. she gets plenty of attention, with playing and since we have many teenagers in the house, she always has someone talking or playing with her. I guess it wouldnt be so bad if she was maybe just whining or crying just a lil, but she screams and screams, kicking and carring on. at first i thought maybe she had a belly ache or something was hurting, but i have not seen anything cured just by picking a child up. again before the neg. answers, she is held and played with, also gets alot of loving, but refuses to be any kind of independent. any help?

lilredsfrm67

Asked by lilredsfrm67 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sounds like you need to pick her up a little sooner :-)
    10 minutes of happily playing alone is pretty good for a 7 month old! I think that maybe she is just a little more "high need" than your other babies were. Hang in there! Pick her up quickly at her first request and I'll bet she completely out grows this in a few months.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I make JB.. He has been trying this for sometime now.. I think he sees it at the daycare.. When he starts it i put him in his bed it doesnt take long for him to dry it up.. If we are out somewhere and he starts it, we leave.. He is going to have to learn he cant act like this.. Well thats what i do its all up to you how you handle this.. Im a spanker and a cry it outer.. This will take time, but this to shall pass mama..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2009