LISTEN IF YOU DONT LIKE THE QUESTION DONT ANSWER IT OR READ IT MOVE ON....

LOOK JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE SOME OF THE QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK HERE DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TALK DOWN TO ANYONE ABOUT WHAT THEY ASK.....I AM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN....BUT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT ANSWER IT....BELIEVE IT OR NOT SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY FEEL THE NEED TO ASK THEIR QUESTIONS....MAYBE IT MAKES THEM FEEL BETTER....WHO ARE ANY OF US TO JUDGE????

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 1:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i agree i hate how freaking mean people r
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• If you post a question, be prepared for all the answers...including rude ones or don't ask the question
    Anonymous

• Fn A mama..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I AGREE BE READY FOR ANYTHING....BUT PEOPLE POSTING SAYING...DONT ASK THIS AND DONT ASK THAT.....PEOPLE CAN ASK WHATEVER THEY WANT...WEATHER ITS ABOUT IF THEY ARE PREGO OR ABOUT ABORTIONS....LET THEM ASK IF SOME DONT LIKE TI THEY DONT HAVE TO ADD TO IT....LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE...MAYBE THEY NEED A HELPING EAR OR TO VENT....
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 1:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I feel if your going to be rude, thank you!! It shows me you have nothing better to do, and you need help.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I understand what your sayin but they are words never let another persons (((Typed words))) ruin your day there are bigger things to worry about some people just thrive on negativity never feed into it (((HUGS)))
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• this is the internet. You don't know the women behind the screenname, or the anon post. It shouldn't bother people so much. Some people are rude, some people misread things that weren't meant to be rude, and sometimes someone's having a bad day and takes it out on someone else without realizing it.

I find it silly to get worked up over what someone says on the answers section. I find them amusing and have *gotten into it* with a couple anons here, but it's all for fun for me because I don't know them nor care about what they think lol! :)

celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• 1-i agree with you BUT...when someone asks a question that it only takes common sense for then i agree someone should say something but i think name calling isnt fair...there isnt any need for name calling...i mean i could see if someone gave HARSH advice..but being rude is enough...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Why do people put this stuid question up.You dont like what girls have to say then you move on or not ask stuid questions.Hello your online what are you thinking.This section is for if you have a question about pregnancy not to be rude.
    Anonymous

• If you're not open to an answer, don't ask a question.

Even in the rudest of replies, there might be a good point.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2009