What's the best mascara?

To make eyelashes nice and long and separate? I have tried Mac, Cover Girl and quite a few others. HELP!

TylersMama05

Asked by TylersMama05 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I really like the AVON Mark collection.. It doesnt bunch up or mess with my contacts..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Marykay waterproof, Its the only thing I buy from them but I love it, no racoon eyes
    lookin4deals

Answer by lookin4deals at 1:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I love Marykay as well. I like all three of their mascaras. For the last three years Marykay is the only one I buy mascara from.

momfourboys

Answer by momfourboys at 2:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I really love Maybeline mascaras! Especially Lash Stiletto and Colossal.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• My longtime favorite is Super Shock by Avon. But Avon just came out with one called Spectra Lash which is now my new favorite! Its awesome it has a dial on it so you can customize how full you want your lashes to be. You can get them at my webstore www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany and i'll throw in free shipping! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• The best mascara by far is Definicils or Hypnose both by Lancome!!! They are better than any others I've tried and I've tried a lot. :-) If you go to a Lancome counter and ask, they should give you samples to see which you like better.
    murelzgirl

Answer by murelzgirl at 10:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I love Avon, the new one that just came out spectra lash..check it out on www.youravon.com/pwilliams
    mommyboys2

Answer by mommyboys2 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2009