• In the Spotlight:

Are there any pet peeves that drive you crazy but don't make sense to other people?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• for some reason clipping nails or flossing in front of me nearly makes me sick.
    casd

Answer by casd at 1:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• The sound of people chewing.. Like the sound of teeth hitting together!!!! It drives me crazy
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• to - PeytonsMom21109View Profile
    the grinding noise- god it gives me chills just thinking about it.
    casd

Answer by casd at 1:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Unmanly men! NOT like feminine gay men...but men who don't make manly decisions, who have boyish personalities. They can be masculine in the way they carry themselves but when they open their mouths or take action and its childish...they annoy me so much I don't like to hear them talk!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Also whenever I go thrift shopping I have to carry sanitizer and lotion with me. Each time I shift through the racks my hands get dryer and it gives me those chills like scratching on a chalkboard.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yes, i can't stand a mangled toothpaste tube.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 1:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• filing your nails, it drives me nuts! the sound magnifies and It sounds like a hand saw, it annoys me. Not washing your hands after touching an animal, I know people out there think there animals are so clean but to me after petting a dog or cat or something please wash your hands before touching me or any food you are serving.
    amy068

Answer by amy068 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• the way some people eat. I was raised in a home where mom taught us strict table manners and when dad chewed a certain way her reactions to it kinda "brainwashed us" to thinking it wasnt the right way to eat. I am working on it though. SO sometimes eats loud and with his mouth open on purpose cause he knows it drives me nuts lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Not being responded to within a very short amount of time. I can not stand to wait for anything ever.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• pee on the toilet seat...aim men aim
    smilingmomma

Answer by smilingmomma at 4:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009