Whats wrong with this bitch? pt.2

Thank you ladies for all your advice and I did what I should of done lone time ago.I put that mean bitch out!!!It was kinda hard at first then I just thought about all the stress she had put me through and it turned out to be a piece of strawberry cheese cake lol.But dont think she left with no problems can you believe that she even tried to hit me wow huh?Somebody that you helped would turn on you that fast will now I could clean out what was suppose to be babies room now is and make it his before the due date well atleast before she was here that was his room.I feel much better now I could move on with life and focus on me and my new baby.Oh yea most of you asked why arent me and my boyfriend married well it has nothing to do with anything we just go with the flow. We both decided that we wanna do things are way not they way ppl think it should be done you know first career then move in then marrige then baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Me and my boyfriend are not married and we have a baby on the way!! Marriage isn't my thing.. my parents just got married 2 years ago!! And I'm 19...lol.. and they had been together for 17 years b4 they got married so I guess I'm like them. I'd love to get married one day just so that my daddy could walk me down the aisle but right now.. well I'll pass!! But o ya congrats on getting that drama out of ur life!! Just be safe, she may come back and try to start something!!
    dixieQT

Answer by dixieQT at 1:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• getting married has nothing to do with haveing a baby i was 16 when i had my first son and yes i got married but it was out of love not becuz i was pregnant...i hate people that think you have to be married to have a baby. i know lots of people that have kids live together and all and just dont want to get married
    Anonymous

• My parents have been together for over 30 years and never got married. I used to feel that it wasn't important until I had my child. We got married for legal reasons more than anything...we had been together for 7 years, bought a home together and then had our child. Our relationship was solid but I started to think about things. What if something happened to me or him? I need to be his next of kin because i have his child and vice versa. There is more to marraige than just a piece of paper when children are involved. What about finances? life insurance? etc.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 2:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2009