ABOUT LOWER BELLY PAIN

I HAVE A PAIN AT THE VERY LOWER PART OF MY BELLY...I AM 8 WEEKS....AND IT FEELS LIKE A CRAMP...IT COME FOR LIKE 2 - 3 MINS AND THEN ITS GONE....JUST WONDERING IF THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE....I CANT TELL IF IT GAS OR CRAMPS.....JUST WONDERING

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 1:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could just be cramps but if it keeps hurting then you should talk to your doctor
    Anonymous

• you are too early to feel braxton hicks. but since you are only 8 weeks, it's probably just your body adjusting to the pregnancy (uterus starting to expand....etc). JMO though! GL and congrats =)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thanks!!
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 2:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yes...it's just your uterus stretching...you'll continue to have these pains for months. If you start to bleed then you should contact the doctor.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 2:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I am 11 weeks and I get cramps too. It sucks, but like everyone said. your body is changing. so I guess its just how your body reacts to the changes. But I think they will go away? right ?
    CowgirlSoldier

Answer by CowgirlSoldier at 3:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2009