How can I find out more information about the whore who is trying to steal my husband?

I have her name and address in roanoke, va, but I want to find our where she works

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd ask you husband about her.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• or a private investigator.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I wouldn't be nearly as worried about her as I would be about your husband if you're worried.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• popcorn

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• xtina that was funny!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 1:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol I'm with xtina. This is interesting but why don't you hire a private investigator and Find out her e-mail and stuff and confront her but confront your husband first.
    Anonymous

• Why is it that the other woman is getting the blame, but you're not beating the ever loving shit out of your husband for straying? It takes two to tango, after all.
    Anonymous

• I agree with anonymous. He's a big boy, he can make his own decisions. Obviously, he decided to cheat. That's where the real problem is.
    PLCL

Answer by PLCL at 2:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Wow,she's a whore for sleeping with your willing husband.What does that make him? BTW,if you have the info,that means someone else knows. Don't make the mistake of assaulting this woman cuz then the jokes' on you,girlie. Start at home-confront him,bottom line.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the women above...she doesn't owe you shit! Your hubby how ever does, he took the vow's...so you should be leaving him..or if it's worth saving, going to marriage counseling. Have you considered this woman might not even know your married? If she does, you need to address her in person at a coffee shop. I'd tell her just how much you love your husband, family etc..and that you will FIGHT tooth and nail to keep it together. Do everything in your power to keep your marriage strong...a home can't be broken if there isn't a problem and you 2 are happy in your marriage. If you show your husband that you are strong and confident that he isn't going any where then you will show him you trust and love him...the opposite might push him to cheat.

Anonymous